Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Song for Your Trouble

Daily Annoyance: People thinking they can buy you off
Mantra of the Day: I should have a celebrity boyfriend.

I have a client who seems to take pride in giving me a hard time and putting me through my paces on a daily basis. Instead of rewarding me with additional assets in a disastrous economic market, he decided to try to buy me off with a pair of tickets to the Robin Thicke/Jennifer Hudson concert.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I procured these tickets in either the midst of a re-gifting process or, no one in his office wanted them; so, he figured that he would pass them onto his favorite whipping boy.

Perhaps I have a little crush on the deliciously fabulous Robin Thicke, but I like to think that I don't go that easily in the sales. The concert was a few nights ago and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. Even though I was a little pissed off as to how I came to have them, I had to let it all go by the time I heard that stylish, sexy man belt out "Lost Without U". He put on a fantastic show that was full of energy, sensuality and fabulousness.

I recommend that you call up your girlfriends and gay boyfriends immediately and arrange a date to see Robin in concert because you will not be disappointed.

[IMAGE: Courtesy of Vibe Magazine]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats