Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Michael Jackson at O₂ Stadium

Today's Annoyance: That this could be MJ's last hurrah.
Mantra of the Day: His HIStory will live on.

I'm sure that you have heard by now that Michael Jackson is doing a series of concerts this summer in London that will most likely be the last time that he performs for his fans. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hopes up that he will sign some type of Celine-Dion-in-Vegas deal where we can all go see the King of Pop whenever we like, but there is a good chance that this could be it.

With the threat of finality looming on the horizon, I think that I should sneak away from the office for a long weekend to go see the King of Pop. It has long been one of those things that I wanted to do before I kick the bucket.

I have seen his shows on HBO and DVD and they seem like one of the most impressive shows that one can experience. As strange as the man might be, I still love his music. Plus, it is a good excuse to jet over to London. I am a jet setter in training after all. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

[IMAGE: Courtesy of Getty Images]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats