Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ava's Faves: La Perla

Today's Annoyance: Uncomfortable and unattractive undergarments
Mantra of the Day: I will not let the wind blow my skirt up to expose my frilly undergarments.

Will the ongoing battle between granny panties and thongs ever be settled? Probably not. Most women's lingerie collections will likely always include a combination of the two. I, for one, am a firm believer in luxe lingerie, whatever the style - be it full brief, thong, boy shorts, high cut or control briefs. My preference may partially result from years of my mom's insistence that I should always "wear the best possible underwear since you never know when you'll be in an accident". Yeah mom, or my guy wants a little more than a kiss goodnight. (wink, wink)

Anyhoo, I'm kinda guessing that the biggest reason for my love of luxe lingerie is that it makes me feel fantastic! Seriously, how could you possibly feel like crap when you're wearing La Perla? Hell, I feel good just looking at my La Perla undies. They're just so......pretty. The Italians know how to do everything just right.

[IMAGE: Courtesy of The Style Group]

Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats