Friday, May 15, 2009

More awards for me!

Today's Annoyance: Having limited time and space to thank everyone
Mantra of the Day: I am a bona fide award-winning blogger.

Celebrate good times, come on! I must offer a huge THANK YOU to Andi of Misadventures with Andi who was kind enough and cool enough to send me two awards.

First up is the "Love ya" Award for blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award! So, here are my eight:

1. Billionaire Woman
2. Two Jet Set Divas
3. Cupcakes and Cashmere
4. My Melange
5. You Look Fab
6. That's Hideous
7. Because I Could Never Keep Up With a Diary
8. Polichicks

Secondly, Andi awarded me with the Sisterhood Award. The rules are: (1) Put the logo on your blog or post. (2) Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude! (3) Be sure to link your nominees within your post. (4) Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. (5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

I have chosen to pass the award along to:

1. Operation Nice - Melissa's motto is "Encouraging Individuals to be Proactively Nice". Just the idea of her blog makes me feel good.

2. Billionaire Woman - Nathalie is one of the most positive people in the blogosphere (if not the world!).

3. 1,000 Things to be Happy About - As someone who keeps a gratitude journal, I totally love Gretchen's new blog.

4. 10,000 Things to be Happy About - Heather has been blogging since 2006 and still finds things to be grateful for. In my humble opinion, that's pretty inspirational.

5. Girlfriendology - Debba has quickly built an amazing community all about inspiring, appreciating and celebrating friendships. Cool!
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats