Thursday, May 28, 2009

Australia vs. Singapore vs. Switzerland

Today's Annoyance: That I can only be in one country at a time
Mantra of the Day: Rome was not built in a day.

Yet again, I know that there are bigger problems in the world, but I can't stop stressing. Australia, Singapore or Switzerland: Where should I go next? I have posed this query on my Facebook page and on Twitter, asking for some guidance, but the comments are so varied that it is confusing me more than helping me. Hopefully, I am not making a mistake by asking more people what I should do next.

It has been a hot minute since my last leisurely trip and I want it to be fabulous...on a budget, of course. Each country has its attributes, but since I haven't visited any of them, I would love to hear why one place should win out over another. Right now, it seems like Switzerland has the slight edge. Then again, I think that maybe it is time to do something that is truly exotic (and yes, make b*tches jealous!).

Send your comments ASAP so that I can start booking. I will keep you posted on what I do next. Toodles!

[IMAGE: Courtesy of Artbox Images]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats