Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ava's Faves: Hotel Cap Estel - Côte d'Azur, France

Today's Annoyance: People who take frugal to the extreme
Mantra of the Day: I will host a fabulous event at Cap Estel...soon!

I visited Cap Estel while it was in the midst of being transformed for a very posh wedding. To describe this place as stunning would be doing it a disservice. If I was the bride, I'm not sure I'd choose such a beautiful place because who would really care about me and my dress (oh yeah, and the groom) if I'm getting married in such an extraordinary location?

Whatever the event, whether it's a business meeting, corporate retreat, a pre-engagement dinner or a wedding, if you're looking to persuade someone to say "Yes!", this is the place to do it.


[IMAGE: Courtesy of CNTraveler.com]

Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats