Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Grand Prix time!

Today's Annoyance: Speed limits
Mantra of the Day: My other car is a Formula 1 race car.

It's that time of year again. Time for the Monaco Grand Prix. Oh...my...stars! I'm not sure that words can explain how fun an event this is. Long story short, I wanted to chuck my career in finance and become a race car driver. The sheer sound and feel of the engines revving as they race through the winding streets of Monaco is unbelievably cool.

Before experiencing the Grand Prix, in no way did I think I'd be a fan of racing. Since attending the test runs with a couple of girlfriends, I've become a true fan of Formula 1. Oh, and did I mention that quite a few of the race car drivers are HOT - Lewis Hamilton, anyone? Hel-lo! Definitely don't knock it 'til you try it. And, if nothing else, there are some way cool people who attend Grand Prix events; the rich and famous, the very handsome, the movers and shakers of business. Not a bad crowd to rub elbows with. So, break out your posh attire, buy some racing headphones and be ready for a career change!



[IMAGE: Courtesy of Global Jet Set Media]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats