Friday, May 22, 2009

Pure Decadence

Today's Annoyance: That I'm not in France right now
Mantra of the Day: The glamorous life was made for me!

Yesterday, I mentioned the Monaco Grand Prix Formula 1 race. In celebration of the Grand Prix this year, there is a three-day event called the "Billionaire Club in Monte Carlo". I won't piss off my source by disclosing the dates and location; all I can say is that if you happen to know about this event, it would be worth it for a jet setter in training to check it out. The people of Monaco certainly know how to put on a party and this one sounds like a doozy, especially since it goes on for 3 DAYS! I haven't partied like that since college. I didn't know that you were still allowed to paint the town red like that after a certain age.

If you're in the south of France (or plan to go within the next day), you can send me an email for some details about the event (ava at avapierce dot com). By the way, I just love this not-so-little emerald...nice touch!!

[IMAGE: Courtesy of Esmeralda Lifestyle Management]

Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats