Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Will winter ever end?

Today's Annoyance: Snow. Brown snow.
Mantra of the Day: In my next life, I will be born in Hawaii.

Okay, guys and girls, it's April. As far as I understand it, it is also Spring. But, for some reason, Mother Nature has yet to get the memo. Unfortunately, I have been stuck working these past few weeks or else I would have been out of dodge by now. Once again, this whole financial crisis/meltdown is getting on my nerves, but what else is new. I think from here on out, I need to make it a habit to be as far south as Florida or as far west as Los Angeles during this funky little transition period, which feels like Mother Nature is PMSing.

Maybe this is not 100% true, but it sure as hell feels like I have been cooped up in my place for months on end, trying to entertain myself, and I'm ready to come out. I'm annoyed as hell and just can't take it anymore. Is anyone else ready to hop on a jet and change the weather with me?

[IMAGE: Courtesy of desktops-wallpapers.com]

Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats