Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ava's Faves: Greenopia.com

Today's Annoyance: People who have no regard for our planet
Mantra of the Day:
I promise to be a greener citizen of planet Earth.

This is the 39th anniversary of Earth Day! How are you celebrating? I, for one, am planning to accessorize our planet…by planting some trees. Far more than I “need” a new pair of Harry Winston earrings, the Earth needs more trees. I’m also going to donate some money to Earth Day Network. Aside from this day’s activities, I have already switched to energy-saving light bulbs and I regularly recycle plastic, glass, newspapers and magazines.



I also found this cool website – Greenopia - that provides city guides for eco-friendly businesses and products. They also have a Green Glossary, product ratings, brand ratings, and tips for living a greener life. There’s no excuse not to do our best to protect our planet. Happy Earth Day!



Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats