Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love shoes!!

Today's Annoyance: Having to choose between shoes and mortgage payments
Mantra of the Day: I want to be like Imelda!

I make no apologies...I love shoes. You might have picked up on this at some point, but they really are a girl's (second) best friend (after diamonds, of course). Not everyone can afford to buy themselves diamonds whenever their day is not going their way, but somehow or another, we can usually manage to figure out how to fit a shoe purchase into the budget. When I am having one of those days or when I am feeling like a bloated, hairy midget, miraculously a gorgeous pair of shoes always make my feet lok sexy. And, as I like to say, "a girl's gotta start somewhere".

So, here is my latest fab discovery: ShoeDazzle.com. You can subscribe to the website for $39.00 a month and they'll email a selection of shoes that they think you would like based on your personality profile. You choose the pair that you prefer and they'll send them to you in the mail. ShoeDazzle.com is Kim Kardashian's new venture which she launched just last month.

From now on, you no longer have to decide between that pair of boots you have been dreaming about and your car note. What will they think of next?

I just signed up. If anyone else is a member of ShoeDazzle.com, let me know your thoughts.

[IMAGE: Courtesy of ShoeDazzle.com]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats