Monday, April 27, 2009

Ava's Faves: Top 10 Travel Destinations

Today's Annoyance: That work gets in the way of my travels
Mantra of the Day: Only a few days 'til my next adventure!

As I was daydreaming about my next travel destination today, my mind wandered and I began to think of the most awesome places that I have visited so far. It was tough narrowing down the list but here goes (before I change my mind!):

1. Miami, Florida
2. Monaco
3. Cape Town, South Africa
4. Mykonos, Greece
5. Victoria Island, British Columbia
6. Sydney, Australia
7. Loja, Spain
8. San Francisco, California
9. Quebec City, Canada
10. Santorini, Greece


Just so you know, the list is not in any particular order. Later this week, I'll post my list of target destinations for the near future. In the meantime, post a comment and tell me your favorite travel destinations.

[IMAGE: Courtesy of Getty Images]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats