Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Daily Post: Ava's Jet Set Tip of the Day




...for life after the economic downturn (or, if you're lucky, even sooner!).

To celebrate my 3-month blogging anniversary, I’ve decided to add a Jet Set Tip of the Day. This way, you get to learn cool stuff as I slowly but surely embrace my newfound life as a jet setter. (We’re in this together, remember?) I’m also planning to invite some of my friends and fellow bloggers to add their ideas.


If you have a question or suggestion, my soapbox is your soapbox. And until I come up with my own version of the Bat Signal (maybe a shoe or handbag in the sky? Wings, perhaps?), if you want to reach me without posting a comment, e-mail me at ava@avapierce.com.

Here’s your first
Jet Set Tip of the Day:

Before your next trip is over, start planning the one after. Seems obvious, doesn’t it? The key to jet setting is constant motion (even if it’s just in your mind for awhile). Your plans might change; it doesn’t matter, as long as the next trip (to wherever) is in the works. Plus, when someone asks you: “Where are you planning to go next?”, you’ve already got your response.


Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats