Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's your absolute travel necessity?

Today's Annoyance: Luggage fees
Mantra of the Day: My office goes where I go.

I have a friend who refuses to travel without a purse-sized spray can of Lysol. Originally, I thought this might be a bit rude. However, considering the malodorous condition of some airplanes, the airplane toilets and sadly, some of the passengers, I completely understand her motivation.


For some travelers, an iPod or some other MP3 player is a must-have. For others, it’s a cute black outfit. (Who knows when you’ll be invited to a party?) As a classic over-packer, I probably have far too many travel necessities. I know, I’m terrible. And yes, I’ve paid a lot in luggage fees. If I had to choose one thing that I absolutely refuse to travel without, it would be my Samsonite mobile office. Actually, that’s cheating, sort of, because it allows me to pack a bunch of stuff like my laptop, MP3 player, work-related files, an outfit (or two) and some toiletries. If I have to pick a fashion-related item that I couldn’t and wouldn’t travel without, I’d choose…………honestly, how can you choose just one thing? A woman’s got to have her accessories!


So, what’s your must-have?




Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats