Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ava’s Faves: Moroccan Steam Bath

Today's Annoyance: Anything that makes me late for the spa
Mantra of the Day:
I’m washing my cares away.

For the pleasure of my fellow jetsetters-in-training, I’ve decided to share some of my favorite things that make life much more enjoyable. (Just for the record, these are not paid endorsements.)


First up, Moroccan steam baths. Yes, ladies and gents, this is the best thing since sliced bread. This 2-hour long treatment was worth far more than I paid for it. It starts out with 15 minutes in the steam room. Then, you enter a bathing chamber where you experience an amazing body cleansing ritual for your face, scalp, body and feet. As if that’s not enough, you get a relaxing massage.

After my treatment, I’m almost sure that I heard the angels sing. Mind you, I’ve visited plenty of spas in my day and I’ve tried an endless number of treatments. A Moroccan steam bath is sheer heaven. I’m imagining how awesome it would be for a couple. Go now…take a bath…and enjoy!


[IMAGE: Courtesy of Getty Images]



Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats