Thursday, March 5, 2009

Reality TV (Part 2)

Today's Annoyance: Taking yourself too seriously
Mantra of the Day: Keep your eye on the prize


I love reality TV. I don’t know what it is about the whole concept; maybe it’s the voyeuristic aspect or the trashiness of most of it or the complete mental vacation that I can take while watching it (and the way the stock market is going, I could definitely use one) – but I love it.


One of my favorite shows right now is Diddy’s Making the Band 4…. Drama! I first got into the show because I have a lot of respect for the man behind Bad Boy Records and how he has built an empire from nothing. Of course, I was hoping to pick up some pointers. I know not all of you watch the show but the basic premise is that P. Diddy has put together a girl group that has been a huge success all over the world but now they have broken up simply because they could not keep their catfights in check. How could you let the fact that you do not like someone (and what they do with their free time) interfere with the chance of a lifetime to improve your life and the lives of your family?!


I am on pins and needles to see what he does to keep the group and his business in tact. Keep watching, I know that I will be…

[IMAGE: Courtesy of WeekendThrowdown.com]



Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats