Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lipstick Trader

Today's Annoyance: Being unprepared
Mantra of the Day: Don't hate the player or the game. It's wasted energy.

So you all know that I am new to this jet-setting thing. It really is a way of life that you have to prepare yourself for. The other day I was reading an interview with Madonna's personal trainer where she said that a big part of her job is getting the 1st Bitch of Pop fit for yes, jet-setting. The trainer claimed that it was very important that the celebrity
be extremely fit for all of her jetting around the world to different time zones on minimal rest. It makes sense I guess, but I never knew that there was a physical training program for jet-setting, or as I like to say, being an adult spoiled brat. Really that is what we are, grown up spoiled brats; just don't hate because you don't get pampered on a regular basis. The term "jet-setter" just sounds better.

Anyway, I wish that someone had a training program for my wallet for this lifestyle. Obviously I have done alright for myself to be in this position in the first place, but maintaining can be a bitch. Luckily I can work on the road because I am what I like to call a "Lipstick Trader." I am fashionable and take care of myself, but I can still kick your ass in a logarithmic showdown. I'm more an undercover nerd, but then again who said that smart chicks can't turn heads...xox


[IMAGE: Courtesy of iStockPhoto.com]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats