Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jetsetter Toys

Today’s Annoyance: Heavy luggage
Mantra of the Day: Compact, cute and portable

I just got this new little toy called Aspire One by Acer that I am super excited about. I am always on the road but I have to continue working in between having fun, so I fo
und this 2.2 pound computer that has a 160GB hard drive and a web conferencing center that includes a webcam, microphones and software. There are even Aspire One models that you can have added to your AT&T wireless data plan just like a Blackberry and you get automatic wireless connections wherever you get cell phone service. Then there is my favorite feature: It comes in sapphire blue, coral pink, seashell white, golden brown or black. It is the cutest accessory that you can write off that I have ever seen.



I got so sick of carrying around my big heavy laptop. After a while I thought I was about to have a hernia from lugging that thing all over the world. This thing is actually designed for jet-setters who need to stay connected (or just like to seem busy) while on the road. It has an 8.9 inch screen which means that it can fit into most handbags. After getting this new gadget, I might even think of getting rid of my “Crackberry”.


Ta ta for now sweeties!


[IMAGE: Courtesy of laptoppimp.com]




Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats