Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jet set on a budget

Today’s Annoyance: Pessimism

Mantra of the Day: The recession will not kill my dreams.


To my fellow jet setters and jet-setter-wannabes, do not dismay. This economic downturn does not have to clip your wings. As I plan my ongoing travels, I will definitely keep you posted on any great deals that I find.


First up, Ethiopian Airlines is offering a “buy one, get one free” special. Through March 31, if you buy a ticket to any of the airline’s 32 destination cities, a companion can travel for free. Of course, there are a few restrictions but seriously, this is a cool deal.


I’m sure there are more deals like this to come as the airlines, hotels, restaurants and other retailers struggle to survive. I promise to keep you posted. If you have any related news or deals, please share them with me. Peace, love and continued jet setting.



Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats