Friday, February 20, 2009

I have found the perfect home

Today’s Annoyance: People who believe everything they see on TV, even fictional programs.

Mantra of the Day: A perfect match: me, George Clooney and Lake Como



Look at it…isn’t it lovely? And it’s on an isle, no less. It was (sniff, sniff), made for me. The only thing left to do is kick out the current occupants. What’s that, you say? I could just buy it? True, but I think it be more fun for me to just go in and take over. I’ll invite you over for tea once it’s mine.


Anyhoo, this lovely place, called Villa del Balbianello, is in Lake Como, which is in Lombardy, Italy, where I went with a few friends. From the pic, you can see why gorgeous people like George Clooney live there. Admittedly, my friends and I looked for George but didn’t see him while we were there. :o(

We stayed at a hotel in Cernobbio that was really cool, with the exception of its scary, scary pool that looked like it hadn’t been cleaned since…since…well, I’m not sure it had ever been cleaned. Next time, we’re staying at Villa d’Este!!


And, she’s off!!

[IMAGE: Courtesy of Global Jet Set Media, Inc.]



Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats