Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome to Ava’s World!

Today’s Annoyance: Dealing with my old life.

Mantra of the Day: You’ve gotta start somewhere.


Hello Everyone!


I am so excited to have the chance to introduce myself to you. My name is Ava Pierce and I have a lot to tell you. I have launched this blog so that I can have a sounding board for random topics and get your advice on things that are going on in my life; plus, I can fill you in on the crazy little world that I live in.


Until recently I ran a hedge fund in New York; that is, until my life imploded. I am married to a guy named Tom who I thought was my prince charming but has turned out to be an incredible asshole. Don’t confuse me for being bitter though, that is far from the case. I have never let the grass grow under my feet, nor have I had the time to sit around and cry over spilt milk. Anyway, a lot of shit happened (let’s just say that I put Tom on hold) and, out of the blue, I moved to the south of France. Yes, I know that is a big jump from point A to point B, but sometimes you have to change your surroundings to make things right.


Along the way, I will introduce you to some of my crazy friends who are sure to make you laugh. Welcome to my world…the perfect place to escape to when you are goofing off at work. Oops, did I say that?

Until my next post…


Peace and love,


Ava


Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats