Thursday, January 1, 2009

TERMS OF USE

Ava Pierce: The Blog - Terms of Use

I'm really glad you stopped by and I hope you become a subscriber and contributor.

While you're here, keep in mind that your use of this blog is for informational purposes only. Your access to, and use of, my blog is subject to the following Terms of Use.
Yes, even in Ava's world, there are RULES. No worries though; I'll keep the legal-ese to a minimum.
RULE #1: You're here; therefore, you must abide by the rules.

RULE #2: Don't be mean, to me or to anyone else. And don't steal stuff, try to sell stuff via your comments, or spread stuff (as in viruses and nasty, unfounded rumors).

  • ADDENDUM TO RULE#2: I encourage you to say what is on your mind but please do not post offensive content. Be yourself but do so in a respectful manner, as I reserve the right and discretion to edit, pull or refrain from posting comments as I see fit. (NOTE: I'll make exceptions to this rule if you pay me $25,000 in cash, up front, small bills please. Just kidding, sort of.)

RULE #3: Whatever you post becomes public property. Send or post information at your own risk.

RULE #4: What you see is what you get. You're responsible for the content that you choose to believe and use.

RULE #5: If you leave this blog, you're on your own. All the more reason to stay here...forever.

RULE #6: Don't get pissed at me and try to sue me if the blog is down or if your computer has a problem after accessing any of the site's or linked site's contents. Stuff happens. Have a glass of whatever and try again soon.


See, that wasn't so bad.

Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats