Friday, September 4, 2009

Wine ice cream!

Today's Annoyance: Why didn't I know about this?!
Mantra of the day: Life doesn't get much better than this.

Just yesterday, I mentioned my love for dessert wine. Now, I have found that two of my favorite things in the whole world are co-mingled in a pint-sized treat: wine ice cream. Moment of silence, please.

Not to worry, my friends. I won't be selfish with this info. Here are three vendors for you:

Wine Cellar Sorbets
Flavors include:
Cabernet Sauvignon, Champagne, Mimosa, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Rose, Ruby Port,
Sake, Sangria


Mercer's Dairy
Flavors include:
Ala Port, Cherry Merlot, Chocolate Cabernet, Peach White Zinfandel, Red Raspberry Chardonnay, Royal White Riesling



Glacé de Vino
Flavors include:
Strawberry Chardonnay, Chocolate Amaretto Sherry, Raspberry Merlot, Chocolate Cabernet Sauvignon


Bon appetit!



[IMAGES: Courtesy of Wine Cellar Sorbets, Mercer's Dairy, Glace de Vino]



Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats