Tuesday, September 15, 2009

5 Things I Totally Love

Today's Annoyance: Eternal pessimists
Mantra of the Day: Life is so wonderful when you focus on the positive.

1. Morning. I know that a lot of people really hate mornings but I love mornings because I feel so energized (sans coffee, I might add). Everything seems new and fresh; it's like having a blank slate to begin anew every 24 hours.

2. Traveling! Did I even need to add this?

3. Going solo. I totally love spending days all by myself. Going to a movie, wandering through a bookstore, going for a nice walk, people-watching, or having a nice meal at a restaurant. It's really cathartic to unplug, be quiet and just enjoy what's going on around me.

4. Passive income. Is there anything better than making money while you sleep?

5. Lengthy conversations with my friends and family over an awesome meal. I just love reminiscing, learning new things, discussing anything and everything. The whole world just seems to melt away at times like this.

What are some of your favorite things?


[IMAGE: Courtesy of stock.xchnge]

Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats