Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Vitamin C Serum

Today's Annoyance: Not being born Gisele Bundchen
Mantra of the Day: Channeling my inner beauty is only one spa treatment away.

This is my new find. I can't say enough about how good this stuff is. To fill you in on my little secret, this is just what it sounds like - a concentrated form of vitamin C that comes in the form of a serum which is meant for your skin. (Please don't try to eat it!) You apply it once a day, right after you get out of the shower in the morning. The product can get a little pricey since you have to use it every day. When I am on the road, I like to use it twice a day because of nasty airplane air and strange water.

I discovered the stuff when I had a facial in Las Vegas. I thought that I was just signed up for your basic run-of-the-mill spa treatment, but it turned out that it was a vitamin C facial. I have always had trouble with spotty skin and as most women in their mid to upper thirties, I am starting to think about anti-aging products. This not only clears and keeps your skin clear, it also works against the hands of time, maintaining a gorgeous glow a la Gisele or Blake Lively. There are various companies that sell it and just about any brand will do. Check out your options at Beauty.com or Sephora.com.

Give it a go and let me know what you think.


[IMAGE: Courtesy of makeup.com]

Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats