Friday, June 19, 2009

Who's your pick for the most interesting woman in the world?

Today's Annoyance: That there are so few truly interesting people
Mantra of the Day: I seek to be more interesting each day than the day before.

I have to admit that I totally love the Dos Equis beer commercials featuring the "most interesting man in the world".



I recently read an interesting blog post that asked who readers would nominate as the most interesting man in the world. The nominees included Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin, Chuck Norris, Gore Vidal, Vincent Cassell and Stephen Hawking, among others. I chimed in and added Sir Richard Branson to the list.

The post got me to thinking. Who is the most interesting woman in the world? My first thought was Oprah Winfrey. I also considered: Chu Lam Yiu, Catherine Colonna de Stigliano, Christiane Amanpour and of course, Martha Stewart.

Who would you nominate as the most interesting woman in the world?



[VIDEO: Courtesy of ThePinkCouture/Euro RSCG Worldwide]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats