Monday, June 1, 2009

Time to show some link love!

Today's Annoyance: Not finding good resources when I need them
Mantra of the Day: The world needs more sharing and reciprocity.

Since starting this blog, I've made some new blog buddies and I've found some great resources to help us all create the total jet setter package. So, I've decided to create my "Be Fabulous Blogroll". (Technically speaking, every site won't be a blog but it'll definitely be a resource for my fellow jet setters in training. Remember, I make my own rules!)

Each month, I'll make a special entry to announce the newest series of links. I think you'll enjoy the categories that I've created. Without further ado:

Be Dazzling (jewelry sites)

Be Fashionable (clothing and accessory shopping)

Be Featured (fun reading)

Be Green (eco-friendly travel & related products)

Be Healthy (health and exercise)

Be Pretty (beauty and makeup)

Be Positive (good mental health)

Be Ready (jet set/travel-related products)

Be There (travel and social event links)

Be Wealthy (finance and money management)

From here on out, the blogroll will be in the left column and each category will feature 3 links which will change each month. If you would like to share some of your fave blogs for any of the categories, I'd love to hear about them. Enjoy!



Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats