Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ava's Faves: International events and festivals

Today's Annoyance: Scheduling conflicts
Mantra of the Day: There are many reasons to be happy and grateful.

Every day is a reason to celebrate something. Pick any day of the year and I guarantee that you'll find a film festival, music festival, food festival, sports competition, awards show, fashion show, exhibit, dance, play, musical, carnival or parade of some kind. I find this intriguing, exciting and overwhelming at the same time because the odds are pretty high that I would like to attend many of these events.

Tops on my list of must-attend events are: the Dubai World Cup, the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland, and the Malaysia International Fireworks competition.

To find a list of events going on around the world, go to Earth Calendar, Culturekiosque and WhatsOnWhen. I'll post other resources to find international social and cultural events soon. If you know of any great events or sites to find international events, let me know.

Party on!



[IMAGE: Courtesy of mifc.com.my]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats