Wednesday, July 29, 2009

As long as you're watching TV...

Today's Annoyance: Bad news and reruns
Mantra of the Day: TV can be educational, if you're selective.

It always freaks me out when I read about how much more TV Americans watch than other people around the world. How exactly does someone watch 8+ hours of TV every day? That's at least one-third of the day! Granted, I have a few TV-related addictions which include a few dramas, an occasional sports-related program, and a couple of reality shows. (I'm hooked on The Apprentice and The Apprentice UK because of the business aspect.). Thankfully, I don't watch much (bad) news because it's too biased and it gets on my nerves.

I have to admit that the bulk of my TV viewing feeds my jet-setter-in-training lifestyle. I've long been a fan of the Travel Channel, Food Network, and Fine Living. I recently became addicted to Wealth TV, which features shows like Let's Shop, The Luxury Travel Show, The Best of Everything, and Etiquette 101. As far as I'm concerned, this is justified time. My goal, of course, is to spend more time doing than viewing. lol

Live large!


[IMAGE: Courtesy of Wealth TV]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats