Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Adventurous accommodations

Today's Annoyance: Cookie-cutter hotel designs
Mantra of the Day: The great advantage of a hotel is that it's a great refuge from home life. - George Bernard Shaw

I'm surprised that I have yet to invest in hotels because I absolutely love them. The more interesting the design, the better. Here are five interesting hotels that I have read about, a few of which I plan to enjoy in the near future and a few which are cool but definitely not high on my list of places to stay.

Hotel de Glace (Canada)


Burj Al Arab (Dubai)
Jumbo Hostel (Sweden)


Poseidon Undersea Resort (Fiji)


Yunak Cave Hotel (Turkey)

Guess which is which!


[IMAGES: Courtesy of offbeattravel, designgonewild, elitechoice, Poseidon Resorts, Yunak Cave Hotel]
Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Web Stats