Wednesday, November 18, 2009

JSTD: Help is on the way

Hopefully, you are never, ever the victim of a crime during your travels. If something unfortunate does occur, you must contact the local police to report the crime. You should also call the nearest U.S. embassy, consulate or consular agency for assistance. And, be sure to get a copy of the police report.

Jet Set Tip of the Day sponsored by:

Web Stats